Energy Star® coatings are sustainable Energy Efficient solutions for roofs and walls that significantly reduce absorbed heat in the building envelope.
The use of Energy Star® systems during restoration or new construction results in energy cost savings, cooler occupancy zones and reduced Co2 emissions.
The use of Energy Star heat reflective coatings on the external roof and walls of a property is guaranteed to increase the buildings reflectivity to sola induced heat and reduce the absorbed heat in the building envelope. In some circumstances and climatic
conditions, substrate temperatures can be reduced by as much as 50%.
An external roof on a 37 degree day can reach temperatures of up to 105 degrees in a dark colour. With Astec Paints Energy Star your roof will reach a maximum of 67 degrees, that results in a 38 degree cooler roof.
- The only Elastomeric crack bridging paint that bridges cracks up to 1.775mm with only 2 coats / 350 microns.
- Resistance to Chloride irons – Perfect for seafront environments
- Resistance to efflorescence and alkali
- Waterproof membrane
- The only Heat reflective paint in Australia to be BCA Approved – to be applied over substrates to eliminate over heating.
- GECA approved products – Low VOC and environmentally friendly
- Smooth & consistent finish over joints
- 15 year warranty – product and labour (with approved applicators)
If you have any additional questions regarding our products or would like one of our representatives to contact you, please call us on 02 9517 9001 or email us your enquiry from the form supplied below.