With the Astec system applied to specialised wall systems, we are able to achieve a complete wall system that will protect a building from the harsh environment for 15 years.
By applying a heat reflective paint capable of reflecting heat up to 50% on the specialised wall, it will remain under its maximum temperature, avoiding the affect from the damaging UV rays.
Other advantages of the Astec system is the capability to accommodate a forthcoming crack of up to 1.75mm
- 15 year warranty – product and labour (with approved applicators).
- Capacity of building up to 15mm per coat.
- Dirt guard technology.
- The only Elastomeric crack bridging paint that bridges cracks up to 1.75mm with only 2 coats / 350 microns.
- Resistance to Chloride Irons – Perfect for Seafront Environments.
- Resistance to efflorescence and alkali.
- Protection of sea front environments.
- Waterproof Membrane.
- The only Heat Reflective paint in Australia to be BCA Approved – to be applied over substrates to eliminate over heating.
- GECA approved products – Low VOC and environmentally friendly.
- Smooth & consistent finish over joints.
- Long lasting finish.
- On-site inspection of projects every 5 to 7 days.
- We offer assistance in finding you the right applicators / contractors (Renderers & Painters).
- A complete portfolio of applicators, that have been approved.
FIBRE CEMENT & MASONRY Substrates
AFS Logicwall® is a permanent formwork system for internal and external concrete walling. Its lightweight, sandwich panels are created by bonding durable fibre cement sheets to galvanised steel stud frames.
Available in a variety of thicknesses to suit most architectural and engineering demands, logicwall® is ideal for multi-residential and myriad commercial applications.
Its panels can be hand-erected and then core-filled to form fire and sound-rated, load-bearing walls. The cement sheeting remains in place as sacrificial formwork, providing an even, high quality substrate for finishing including skim coating, acrylic rendering and painting.
Hebel is a strong, versatile, high performance building product made from Autoclaved Aerated Concrete (AAC).
As Australia’s only manufacturer of AAC, CSR Hebel has over 25 years of experience meaning you can be assured you are getting a high quality product with the technical expertise to back it up.
Available in blocks and panels, Hebel is easy to handle, quick to build with, and better to live in.
Hebel panels contain anti-corrosion steel reinforcement for added strength and are available in a range of lengths for applications including walls, floors and external cladding.
Our current project portfolio using Astec Paints engineered coatings on Fibre cement and Masonry
For the latest updates on Astec Paints Sydney and our Projects head over to our social media feeds.
For any additional questions, please contact us on 02 9517 9001 or email us using the form below.